Explore our Neighborhood
Plan ahead and make the most of your night at the Opera!
Cultivated F + B
701 Texas Ave., Houston, TX 77002
Guard and Grace
500 Dallas at One Allen Center, Houston, TX 77002
Brasserie du Parc
1440 Lamar St, Houston, TX 77010
The Capital Grille
840 W Sam Houston Parkway N, Houston, TX 77024
1101-11 Uptown Park Blvd., Houston TX 77056
1001 Avenida De Las Americas, Suite A, Houston, TX 77010
1611 Lamar Street, Houston TX 77010
For other dining options, visit Open Table.
The downtown Houston area not only offers world class arts and entertainment, but many fun filled activities for all ages. These are just a few of the other destinations that can round out your visit to Houston.
- Buffalo Bayou (Allen Parkway) Walking Trail: Walk or take a tour of the bayou on a segway and cover more ground.
- Downtown Houston Tunnel System - a unique system of tunnels beneath the office buildings that includes numerous restaurants and shopping/services. A map of the tunnel system is available here.
- Bayou Place - a collection of entertainment and dining venues.
- Minute Maid Park - home of the Houston Astros.
- Discovery Green - a vibrant urban park with many activities.
- Julia Ideson Library - Houston Public Libriaraies Julia Ideson Building features distinctive and elegant Spanish architecture.
- Avenida Houston - newest place to sip, stroll and savor in downtown Houston.
- Toyota Center - home of the Houston Rockets.
- Wells Fargo Tower Observation Deck - FREE!
- Sam Houston Park - eight historic homes in a park setting open for tours.
- Market Square - Meet up for a view of Houston’s Oldest Park. - FREE!