Donor Benefits & Events
Enhance your Experience
HGO hosts pre-curtain lectures with our dramaturg allowing you to form a deeper connection with the art form. We invite you to join us before any performance on the Orchestral level of the theater forty-five minutes before curtain call. Free for ticketholders.
VIP Concierge Ticket Services
As a Patrons Circle member, you will enjoy direct access to our Patron Services team for any ticketing needs, from finding seats to sold-out performances to simply changing what day you join us at the opera.
Our Patron Services team can be reached at 713.546.0288 or PatronServices@HGO.org
Join us in the Founders Salon prior to the opera for a prix fixe, seasonally inspired menu. Reservations are required, with a priority reservation window open for Patrons Circle members up to 72 hours before the performance date. Reservations then open to the public. All menu selections must be submitted 24 hours prior to your service date. To reserve, call 713.533.9318 or email email@example.com
We are proud to have Alto as the official rideshare of HGO. Access our special drop-off and pickup area conveniently located at 551 Prairie St. For more information, visit ridealto.com.
Dress Rehearsal Tickets
Get a sneak peek of premier performances and become entranced by the opera’s creative process with exclusive dress rehearsal tickets. Approximately four weeks prior to each dress rehearsal, you will receive an invitation via email to reserve two complimentary tickets per household, with additional tickets accessible pending availability.
Seeing a dress rehearsal is an incredibly special experience, and we kindly ask you inform us if your plans change, so that we can offer the seats to someone else.
Fall: Reservation window Sept. 20 – Oct. 11
- La Traviata – October 18 at 7:30 p.m.
- The Wreckers – October 25 at 7:30 p.m.
Holiday: Reservation window Nov. 8 – Nov. 29
- El Milagro – December 6 at 7:00 p.m.
Winter: Reservation window Dec. 14 – Jan. 4
- Marriage of Figaro – January 11 at 7:00 p.m.
- Werther – January 24 at 7:30 p.m.
Spring: Reservation window March 21 – April 11
- Tosca – April 18 at 7:30 p.m.
- Salome – April 25 at 7:30 p.m.
Plan Your Visit
To learn more about hotel accommodations, restaurants and things to do near the Wortham Theater, visit our Plan Your Visit page.
The Wortham Theater Center opens its doors 1.5 hours prior to each performance.
ALTO X HOUSTON GRAND OPERA
Drop-off and pickup at 551 Prairie St.
We are proud to have Alto as the official rideshare of HGO. Access our special drop-off and pickup area conveniently located at 551 Prairie St.
For more information, visit ridealto.com
- Theater District Garage – Patron Circle members enjoy complimentary self-parking in our brand new, reserved Patron Circle section of the Theater District Parking Garage that is accessible via entrances 1 on Rusk Street, 6 on Texas Avenue, or 8 on Prairie Street. The reserved spaces are conveniently located on level two of the Green garage, adjacent to the underground tunnel entrance that connects directly to the Wortham Theater Center.
- Lyric Parking Garage – Located at 411 Smith St, Houston, TX 77002
- Alley Theatre Garage – Located at 513 Smith St, Houston, TX 77002
Garage Entrance Map:
Donors who give at the Trustee level or above may utilize our complimentary valet parking service located at 551 Prairie Street. Valet opens 1.5 hours before the start of the performance.
Valet parking is NOT offered at dress rehearsals.